Tags

martes, 23 de octubre de 2012

Recipe IV: Breakfast

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and some of us think that missing it will help us lose weight. I used to think and do that until I came to live in England, but I've realised now how wrong I was. Always eat breakfast, especially if you get up early and have a busy day.

I don't have lectures on Tuesday up until 6.30 pm, so I've spent the morning in the gym. I've just exercised for about an hour, though, a light, easy workout to start the day with a smile. 
  • 30-minute routine on the elliptical machine.
  • 2000 metres on the rowing machine.
  • 3 series of 20 abs (superior, inferior, lateral)
Estimated kcal loss: 400

The ideal breakfast for a morning like mine:
  • A glass of orange juice
  • A Philadelphia cheese and roasted ham sandwich

Sandwich

Ingredients for 1 person:
  • 2 slices of wholegrain wheat bread (51 kcal per slice!)
  • 40 gr. of Philadelphia light cheese
  • 1 slice of roasted ham
Preparation:
  • Put the bread on the toaster until it is brown and crunchy. 
  • Coat the toasted bread with a thin layer of Philadelphia cheese.
  • Add the roasted ham.
Estimated calories: 180 + 80 (from the juice) = 260

See? It really can't be easier! Enjoy, guys, and have a good day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario